Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ian

Tonight I took pictures of Ian, he is my youngest nephew, the son of my brother Terry and his wife Shannon. He looks so much like his dad. Out of the 11 kids in my family I am number 8 so there were only the 3 boys born after me and Terry is the only one I slightly remember being little (number 11). I don't remember mom being pregnant with him but I do remember the giant chalkboard in the living room that had his announcement into the family on it when we woke up. Then I don't remember him being a baby until about 5-7 year age. From what I can remember this is exactly how he looked.



This I believe is Terry's giraffe that I just happen to find in my garage just before Ian got here. Black electrical tape on his neck is still the same as when Terry used to ride it and the ears were chewed off by someone, leaving the black spot on top of it's head. I wonder how old this giraffe is?



1 comment:

The Rau's said...

Ian is CUTE!! Is that the giraffe that Lynn rode down the steps?
That giraffe has had a long life....