Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My 2 men, a little chicken and me

Tonight we are going on about the 3 week with no grocery shopping.... hummmm what's for supper. I clean out the fridge of all the bad green stuff and there is nothing left. A little chicken breast from the night before and a onion. I ask my men... do you want me to con-cocked something with this chicken or Mac and Cheese??? They give me a look that says... they want Mac and Cheese. I don't I hate Mac and Cheese so I ignore them and start cooking. Well it's fabulous but could I do it again? Probably not

My 2 men also think I'm weird with taking pictures of everything... who cares, right?
This is what I seen tonight while eating our left over chicken surprise.... This is a man's hand and it's on the end of my little boys arm! Where did the cute littleness go? :(

Update on this man's hand above.... we get a call tonight.... "I hit a d...... cell phone dies. He calls back "I hit a deer, Where, On sunset and ..... cell phone dies. He calls back "I hit a deer, Are you Okay?, Yes but can you come here?, Yes did you call the cops?, No, Is it more the $500 damage, I don't know, Then you better call the cops, Okay but are you coming? My little man still needs us... I love it!! He's okay, the buck is not and his car.... well let's just say that this dirty garage hand needs to find another job.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh no!! He just warned me on Saturday to watch out for the deer!

Jason was trying to selling him his truck on Saturday too... if he is interested now! ; )