Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tulips

It's really hard trying to think of what to post on Self Portrait Tuesdays. I'm not that interesting to fill up every week of the year so these SPTuesdays might get kinda boring and you all can skip checking this blog on Wednesday mornings. But in case you just wanna peek here is what I got for you today.
It's time for the tulips to start blooming, it always reminds me of the spring I had my foot (feet) surgery and I was home from work watching the flowers bloom. Something else I had to watch was the weeds grow and not be able to get out there to pull them. I enjoy pulling weeds, that may sound crazy but I do. So this nice spring day when I couldn't walk very well and had to put my feet up or they would hurt like crazy I decided to slowly work myself outside and slide myself all over the flower beds on my butt pulling weeds, trying to avoid sitting on the bright tulips that remind us summer is right around the corner.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

I just noticed today that tulips are blooming! Yay! Summer really is coming!

Anonymous said...

Went to Wausau this afternoon and also noticed those yellow woods flowers are blooming- another sure sign spring is in full force.

L

Natalie said...

I love your tulip picture but I'm starting to get worried about you. It's been a while since your last post and you haven't mentioned a trip. Lynn hasn't mentioned anything though so I'm sure you're okay....I hope!