Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sisters

My sister Sharon was home this weekend we don't get to see her very often but when we do there is plenty of fun. We decided since all 5 of the girls were together we would get a picture taken..... well easier said then done. I set up my camera on the tripod to avoid shake, attached the flash to avoid shadows and we appointed Lynn the photographer. All set up for a nice picture, yeah right! My sister Gayle cannot take a serious picture ever, and if she does her eyes are closed. We were all laughing to the point of tears and we still don't have a picture. Gayle claims she was the middle child (only number 1 and number 11 aren't middle children). Here we are for the POTD, if you want the normal picture of us, well as normal as we could, I'll be posting that on the Hemmer Happenings in the next few days.
Right top - Sharon
Left top - Starla
Center - Gayle
Right bottom - DiAnn
Left bottom - Connie

And those two older sisters whom I thought were being so good behind us.... pictures show us differently.

Sisters are so much fun!

Do we all look alike? DiAnn, Gayle and I all have our head tilted the same way, our mouths are the same, look at DiAnn and my hands... the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sisters pics, I think sisters are the best!!!