Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, I'm still not used to not having the kids here but I'm getting better. Lynn was on her way back to Oregon today, Shan was sick all weekend so El stayed with us Saturday night so she picked her up Sunday morning, and Adam is 17 and why would he want to be with his mother?? John and I filled the day up with un-decorating, lunch at Sport's Page, drinks at Deer Trail, and a visit with his mom and dad. It was a good day and someday I'll get used to my kids growing up : )


I struggled with my POTD today.... I even asked John to help me, he had no ideas so this is the best I could do. A picture that represents us.... A wedding picture with John and I surrounded by our 3 children, our new son-in-law, pictures of Elly, flowers to represent my mother, the vase given to my from John's moms and the name that makes us family.
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: