Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Ellyn

It's Elly's birthday today, she is 5.
I didn't want her to turn 4 last year and she did anyway and now once again I didn't want her to turn 5 but she did. I tease her all the time about staying 4 just for Grawma, she has to think about it but then says "No Grawma I'm gonna be 5, that's what comes after your done with the 4". I beg her to stay 4 and she gets mad and says "Grawma after I'm done with the 5 then I'll turn 6, then 7, then....." Okay, okay El I get it. There's no talking her into staying little, not even for her Grawma. Here she is blowing out her candles.

Happy 5th Birthday Ellyn, we all love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is so cute! Look at her little lips!! She's a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Elly!