Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Identify this flower

A good friend of mine asked me today if I knew what this flower was. The flower was in her mom's funeral arrangement which was last week and this flower still looks great, she even pulled it out of the water to bring it to work and still no wilting. The flower reminded me of the tropical plant that looks like a vase, doesn't need soil to live, and the flower grows right out the center of the vase like center. You water it by filling the vase. Other than that I cannot identify this flower. Someone else at work said something about it being a brush flower????
Can anyone tell me what this flower is?
I love it and thought the pictures were awesome, the color is so bright and the texture you could feel right through the monitor.

And just because I knew you would want to see the top of this flower here's another picture.

No comments: