Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nap

Tonight I start working 3rd shift for the rest of this week. I should be taking a nap since I will need to leave for work in less than 2hours but no I can't nap. I tried... I really did, I laid on the couch, Adam and John were both gone and I closed my eyes and this is what happened. I think "you need to sleep at least an hour or two"... I open my eyes because I hear a noise... I closed my eyes again and my brain starts thinking "oh yeah the biggest loser is on tonight", "okay you need to sleep", "I wonder how tired I'll be at 7am when I'm done with work", "okay sleep Connie stop thinking", "Did I hear the biggest loser say you gotta see this", enough is enough I never could nap and I still can't, I will have to suffer the lack of sleep later.... besides it's the Final show for Biggest Loser, I can't miss that!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I wish I had that problem. I can take a nap any time any where!!

Ick. 3rd shift! Now, will you be able to sleep tomorrow because it is suppose to be the first day of 70 degree weather!!!

Anonymous said...

i saw no you in your self portrait tonight- did get a glimpse of me on the tv screen in the back though- they say camaras add 10 pounds right?? LOL
good luck on nights- I agree with Lynn!! YUK!!! And I think we need to road trip if it is going to be 70 by her tomorrow..
L

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Hope you enjoyed the Biggest Loser! I thought it was really good. Those people impress me so much by how hard they have worked. I look forward to the next season! Good luck with 3rd shift!