Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pretzel Ring

Today I had Lynn go through some of her things that she said I had to store while she moved across the country. Now 5 years later some of the items can get tossed, sold at a garage sale, given to Vinnie's, or saved longer by mom. Here is a glimpse of something Lynn chose to keep 5 years ago .... Megan does it look familiar? You and Lynn gave each other these during a Christmas holiday about 13 years ago..... any guess yet?
Here is a photo of it, it's the tan ring hanging on the front petal....

It's a pretzel ring! Yes a real pretzel.... you wore them all night long and Lynn has kept hers all these years - where is yours?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Digging in that old stuff yesterday was a hoot. I am feeling kind of guilty that I threw my diary away... I laughed so hard I was in tears when I was reading that... I may want to do that again in another 20 years! So if Dad hasn't burned the garbage... get it! : )

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I don't remember that. My what big spenders we were. I can't believe that she kept a piece of food that long. I must have eaten mine or maybe mom needed some pretzels for dad's lunch and stole it.... just like my $5. Hmmmm...I will have to see what I can come up with this year for x-mas.