Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally

We finally got a Taco Bell here, it's been over a week since it opened and the parking lot along with the drive thru have been packed, I'm not talking no room for cars to park, I'm talking no room for cars to drive thru so they backed up down the highway. The police had to direct traffic the first day. I stayed away but tonight since it was just me and it was later when I was coming home I tried the New Taco Bell. I waited 20 minutes in the drive thru line, they're getting better is was 55 - 45 minutes. It was very good and a nice change for our small town.


We had a small glimpse of spring and tonight it's really, really crappy outside. I swear the windows are gonna be breaking real soon as the wind whips the thick rain against them. I can't wait until I can take pictures outside, I'm getting a little desperate for pictures in case you haven't noticed.

No comments: