Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Missing me

I haven't seen someone for almost 1 week and let me tell you she was pretty upset. Tuesday night I had to got out for dinner with the auditors and Miss El gave Grandpa a piece of her mind how he was hiding Grawma on her. She cried and cried and didn't want to leave until her Grawma got home, she was sure that Grandpa had something to do with it.

Tonight I came right home after work and this is what I see as I drive in the garage.


That sad little face broke my heart, I'm not sure how long she stood by the door waiting for me. She usually sees me everyday so this was toture for her to go since last Tuesday without getting her Grawma time. Since I missed Self Portait Tuesday here is what I got lots of tonight.


I missed her as much as she missed me.
I have to say there is a special bond between her and I and I'm not so sure it will ever change. She needs her Grawma and I need her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she has those little arms tucked areound you soooo tight- did she ever let go?

I miss you too- when do I get my Gwama time?

L

Natalie said...

I love the relationship you have with Elly. It is sooo special! I agree with the other comment on here....you can tell from the picture how tight she's holding on to you!