Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Martha Butt

Geeze I get Martha butt this time of year. It's all the bending, stretching, bending, leaning, bending.....cleaning out the gardens. I am not used to all this after the winter. A number of years ago I referenced my extremely sore butt muscles to Martha Stewart since with all her gardening she must have buns of steel. So for all my neighbors... sorry it's that time of year again when all you get to see while driving by is my butt in the air. Last fall I must have run out of warmth to early since over 1/2 my gardens were not cut down, now it's crunch time to get them cleaned up before the new growth. I set the remote and here are the moves to get Martha Butt.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

i am laughing so hard right now because this is exactly what we see all summer long, just about every day!!! but now picture just your arm coming up to wave when we honk while we're driving by....i think you look between your legs to know who you are waving at.