Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nutcracker

It's the time of year again for The Nutcracker Ballet Photos. I spent today taking photos for 3 1/2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. After being there for my 3rd year in a row I can almost tell by the music when these girls are going to spin, jump, or stand still on their toes for 1.5 seconds so I can get their photo without motion blur. I still love the look of one ballerina with negative space to one side of her the best. Those girls, and guy, and very talented and have fun doing it, the show for me was just practice but it was awesome.


Here is a link to last years photo Here

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Love the photo and the texture you added. Beautiful!

Churchlady said...

Both pics are totally awesome! K loved them too!Great work!