Monday, June 1, 2009

Trash to Treasure Coffee Table

Found a couple of steals at the Garage Sale I visited on Friday. First I found this huge round mirror, heavy duty with a old frame and the best part..... $2.00 I didn't know what I would do with it but I just needed it 1) it was a steal 2) it was round, old and big and 3) if I couldn't use it I'm sure we could use it for decorating. Well I brought in the stand for our patio ice/beer bucket and used the mirror to make a coffee table. I love it!

See the yellow chair in the background? That's my other steal of a deal, same garage sale, mint condition, freshly cleaned, cute, annnnnnddddd it was $5.00 aaannnndddd there were 2 of them. I wasn't sure if I needed both of them but for $10.00 for the pair I could easily sell them at our garage sale and double my money or Lynn needs a chair in blueberry's room and it happens to be yellow. So far I have them both in the livingroom, Adam wants to know where the old people chairs came from. Friday night him and Michelle sat in them reading the paper, fighting and bickering back and forth.... now who's chair's are they?

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.