Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Snowdrop and it feels like it....

Here's my Snowdrop Anemone and it feels like snow could drop.... isn't it June? I did get some gardening done today, I swear the weeds are growing while I sleep at night. All this rain and cool weather the plants are liking it, we're not but they are.

I love the photos I take from under the flowers but I'm sure I look really stupid out there laying on my back with my head under the plants.... oh well the photos are worth the drive by crazy looks. Too bad the skys were so gray, this would have been fabulous with blue skies.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very cool!!! and trust me we think you are crazy no matter what you are doing...LOL

L

Photos by Julee said...

I love the photo - but I would like to see the one with you laying on your back under the plants.