Saturday, June 6, 2009

Inside honey-do list

Since blueberry did not come today and it's rainy and cold outside we decided to stain the columns. We were going to do this when we did the windows but since we can't seem to get a warm or dry weekend we tackled them today and we'll have to do the windows at a later date.

They look fantastic and they still need a couple more coats of poly in the morning.
Check them out all stained warm and yummy brown...


I liked them before here without stain, now I love them and when looking back at pictures without them here the house looks naked. What a great improvement... good idea I had huh John?

After looking back I haven't given you an update of the house in a long time so I'll do that when the newspaper is off the walls and the furniture is all put back in place.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

I love them. Can't wait to see the next photos.