Thursday, June 4, 2009

New

I have a new direction, I have a world of opportunities, I have lots of wonderful friends and a loving family, I have a beautiful home and I have lots of free time on my hands for awhile....





John thought since I had a horrible day he would buy me a present. It was the sweetest present ever. I love it thank you honey. I'll have this done in a week with all my new free time, what's the plan for the next 3 months?

Did I hear anyone say......Spoil Ellyn, Garrett and Blueberry, I thought so. Here's my present and he even unloaded it for me.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Connie - Take this opportunity to enjoy your grandkids, kids, husband, flowers, photography and anything else that makes you smile. Although events like this that occur in our lives are always difficult, sometimes they are blessings in disguise. Take care and keep smiling. Stop in some time. I always have wine chilling, the pool will be ready on Monday and I always can take time out for a friend. Julee