Sunday, June 7, 2009

She's here.... (pictures added)

Mallory Rae Frey has arrived. She is 8 pounds, 21 inches long. We are going to see her this afternoon so I'll update with pictures when we get home.

Daddy was pretty excited this morning when he called and Mallory was in the background telling Grandma and Grandpa hello for the first time. We haven't talked with Lynn yet but Jesse said she is doing well. This having grandbabies is stressful, I hardly slept last night and this was the longest morning in history. Thank goodness this little girl wasn't born in Oregon.


Update:

Lynn looks great for having 12 hours of labor, she was getting tired by the time we left. I was sucha bundle of nerves until I seen Lynn, I wasn't worried about Mallory or Jesse, I just wanted to see my little girl and make sure she was okay. There's something about being a mom that makes you worry about them forever. Jesse and Lynn now have their own miracle.

Jesse, Lynn and Mallory Frey - Their first family photo


Here's a bonus pic of Mallory in Grandpa's arms. I thought she looked like Jesse at the hospital but now in my pictures I think I see Lynn's lips and nose. She is very fine featured, she doesn't look like a 8 pound baby. Lynn says it's all in her thighs, Shannon says "we like babies with chubby thighs, their easier to give shots to".

16 comments:

The Rau's said...

I cannot wait to meet her. Love the name too.

The Rau's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photos by Julee said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures and I love the name. Enjoy your new bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

How exciting- she is finally here!!! Can't wait to see photos.
Congrats to all!!!

L

jules said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures.

Natalie said...

So glad she's here!!! Jesse called to tell us this afternoon and I was so excited :) I can't even express how badly I wanted to hop in the car and drive back up to WI! Lynn sent me to pictures over the phone but I can't wait to see yours :)

Anonymous said...

OMG- she is ADORABALE!!!! And Lynn looks great! I would of found it very hard to leave them and go home..

L

Kelly said...

Congrats Grandma & Grandpa!! You are blessed with a beautiful family. I am so glad things went well for Lynn.

Deb said...

Welcome Mallory Rae Frey!

The Rau's said...

Adorable......I want to go and hold her right NOW!!!! Congratulations!

The Rau's said...

Adorable......I want to go and hold her right NOW!!!! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Welcome Mallory! You're a beautiful baby!!! Thanks for the pictures :)

Laura Fenske said...

Congratulations! Mallory is beautiful! And Lynn, you look lovely (don't feel left out Jesse, your looking good too). I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures that will come in the next weeks.

Katie said...

What a miracle. Thank you for the pictures! Baby is soooooo gorgeous and parents look wonderful and happy. Maybe a little tired too:)

Photos by Julee said...

The baby beautiful. Congrats again.

Shannon Emmerich said...

WHoo Hooo and congrats to the happy healthy family. Wonderful news...my neice did not even tell me I had to look at the POTD to see the news!!