Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Momma is waiting (Photoshop Tuesday)

Today is due date for Blueberry..... this momma is still waiting for her babies to hatch. She doesn't look happy!!


And so is Momma Robin, she is right by my garden gate and she does not like the traffic by her nest and of course I have to torment her by trying to get a picture and not just a picture but the very perfect photo so 30 shots later and I still don't have the one that I really want. Every time I get there and the camera beeps she hops up or her head is the wrong way, if she would just cooperate with me I would leave her alone. And no this isn't the perfect photo, I never did get it, but I'm not done trying either.


SOOC


Cropped, added lightness to the center, added a border, added scratch texture.

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

I probably shouldn't mention this but Jennifer was due on June 2. She was born June 25 - OH NO! (I don't think they let you go that long anymore.) Hopefully she will be born today. It is a beautiful day for a new baby to be brought into this world. Good Luck Mommy!

Shannon E said...

Any news on this momma?? An arial view would rock...I love bird pics. One momma down and now one to go....keep us posted if the babies come!!! Love the pic