Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ring in the new year with presents....

I made a few desk calendars for family with POTD's and I have some left to send to you if you leave me a comment. I will draw 6 winners from the people that comment to this post, believe me this was a very ohhh'd and ahhhhh'd gift so don't waste any time.... comment right now. Just click your mouse on the word comment at the bottom of this post and answer this question for me.
Should I start a POTD for 2009 or are you sick of me and can't wait for the end?
I'm really struggling if I can interest myself in another 365 days let alone my faithful readers so now's your chance to either talk me into giving it another try or hanging it up. Be honest I trust you and respect your opinions..... and then you may even win a awesome (if I do say so myself) prize. This contest is open until Tuesday at 3PM, I'll post the winning comments on Tuesday evening and you can e-mail me your contact information at that time (DO NOT include your contact information in your comment) Good Luck and here's a sneak peak at the 2009 calendar.

For those family members and friends that may have gotten this as a gift from me if you want another one go ahead and comment, the more the merrier.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you have to keep your POTD going...what would I do at night when I cant read and or see your wonderful pictures. some days it is those pictures and stories that make me smile. so please - please keep them coming.
And as you already know I will need lots of them in the months to come...

L

The Rau's said...

ummmm...i already got one, but i would love another one please.
and yes, you do need to keep your potd going for 2009, 2010, 2011....you got a new camera silly!

jules said...

Please please don't stop. I have become a blogger freak. I check everyday. Besides, this is my way of keeping in touch without really keeping in touch. Love ya.

Kelly said...

Do I want you to do the POTD for 2009? YES YES YES.... I have used so many of your pictures as my desk top background I would miss them so much. You are so talented and I can not wait to see the things you come up with using your new "GRAND DADDY" camera you just purchased. Please dont quit.....

Patti said...

I can't imagine not spending my lunch hour without you!! Bet you didn't know we had lunch together every Monday thru Friday. Please don't stop!

Anonymous said...

Yes! By all means, keep going! You do a wonderful job! I enjoy the pics & reading your messages. Would be something for your children & grandchildren to look back on in the future. They will love it. Sure you don't want to put your old camera in for a prize?

Lynn said...

Heck yes keep it going! I haven't seen enough!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - in my opinion - you asked a very SILLY question - OF COURSE you should keep blogging - you INSPIRE me with your pictures - i don't think you know that...i have gained a new respect for your talent - and i tell EVERYONE who will listen who does the most awesome pictures - and aric LOVED having you take his pictures this year...the only sad thing...it was so HARD to pick which one i wanted MOST!!!! i love keeping tabs on you and your (and mine too) family...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK -

Deb said...

I think you should keep going. It's hard to keep it up to date but we don't mind if you're late somedays.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the POTD. I save them to my wall paper at work. Please don't stop.

Natalie said...

Whew, I just made it in time! It's Tuesday at 12:45 pm!! Please continue your POTD blog. It's been SO fun seeing all your pictures this year and reading the stories that go along with them :) Even if you don't post everyday, that's fine!!! And I would LOVE a calendar!