Saturday, December 13, 2008

Amici Benvenuti

Which means Welcome in Italian. (Goes with my Tuscan, Italian Theme just in case your wondering, I don't speak Italian excect for Wine, Lasagna, Spagetti and Pizza) My niece Shawna sells Uppercase Living and I finally decided on my first purchase. If your like me and just love this stuff, give her a call the book is jammed packed full of fun stuff for your house.
Your getting another sneak peak of my painted walls... your also seeing the blue painters tape that is still up, you gotta love progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you can make your own sayings with Upper case Living - Correct? I was going to talk to you this week when we got together..but, anyway I have this saying I would love for my wall...Home is were you feeled loved and never alone- I was going to see if you could do somthing for me...but can you check with Shawna and see how very expensive it would be?? Thanks Oh and PS.... with all the remolding and revamping you are doing are you still using/have those old skis I gave you???

L