Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Celebration Time

We have so many reasons to celebrate. Let me give the top 5

#1 - We have winners for the calendars

#2 - You have all talked me into continuing my POTD for 2009
#3 - It's almost a new year

#4 - We have no losers for POTD calendars
and #5 top reason to Celebrate - NO MORE Self Portrait Tuesdays!!!!!!

so let me explain



#1 - Our winners for calendars are (drum roll please) Churchlady, Kelly E, Deb P, Patti, Shannon E, and Wendy B. I have all of your addresses so you will be receiving your calendars in the mail real soon.

#2 - You sure know how to make me blush, thank you all for your kind comments, you really are a great bunch of people to entertain with my bull$hit.

#3 - 2009 is right around the corner.

#4 - Bonus!!! just like my sometimes bonus photos - Since there were 5 names left in the hat and 3 of them were people who already got calendars for Christmas gift I am sending the other 2 calendars as well. So Jules and Natalie yours will be in the mail too. (Natalie I need your new address, please send it to connie.hemmer@gmail.com) John and I really did put every one's name into a hat and pick them out, it was so much fun for me.... he really didn't like it but he's all I got so he had to put up with my annoying excitement and silly games.

#5 - I'll continue with POTD but I can't possibly do SPT anymore, I'll think of something new but I'll still try to at least get a picture of me once a month. (I went through photos to give to Dad and Joanne for Christmas for their digital photo frame and I do have to admit at least there were some of me, and if it wasn't for SPT there wouldn't have been any.)

After work today I was so excited and ready to celebrate these top 5 things I could hardly sit still. I was climbing the walls :)
A bonus photo so you can see the whole celebration outfit.... it's so darn cute!
Jeannie borrowed me these cute shoes, I for sure cannot walk in them so I had to at least use them in a picture. If you find a cute colorful pair of high heels buy them they make great photos. I love this dress it was only like five dollars and and I've actually got lots of wear out of it.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Jesse thinks you photoshoped yourself up on the dresser. I think you climbed up there and set the camera on the tripod and had Dad push the button...

Very sassy shoes!! And hat!! And boa!! And dress!!

Anonymous said...

oh i am so sad :-( that i did not win, but i do have one - so that makes me happy ;-)

love the outfit- wish i could pull somthing like that off.. remember that fun photo shoot we did a few years back...LOL

Happy New Year My Friend!!!

L

The Rau's said...

get off of that dresser, you are going to fall!!!
happy new year.

Natalie said...

LOVE both pictures :) I'm so glad you're gonna continue your POTD! And I must say how impressed I am that you actually did it for the whole year. When I first read it last year I thought, Wow that would be tough, but you did a great job!!! And hooray that I get a calendar :) I'm sending you an email right now!

Kelly said...

Yippy! I am SO excited I won one of the calendars. I can not wait to receive it and take a look at which photos you put in it. I love the POTD for today, I am so glad you decided to continue into 2009. I bet the first POTD for 2009 will be fantastic.

Thank you so much for picking me I will treasure the calendar for years to come.
Kelly

Patti said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! You are sooo cool and I love the outfit too. Did you wear it to the doghouse?

I am very happy that you are doing the POTD for 2009.

Luv ya cuz