Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Blue Bear

Our little boy went shopping with Shan and I today. He was such a good boy, you never heard a sound out of him except when he coo'ed at the ladies that stopped to talk to him, he's already a flirt. We had to take his hat off since he wiggled inside his snowsuit until the hat was down over his eyes and then he wiggled more trying to see. We used his "Jeep" stroller in the mall today and that was the best thing ever, he is like traveling in total comfort with that set of wheels. A must have for all mom's and babies!!

It was 13 below zero this morning when we left the house, the roads were good or so I thought..... we came across 10 cars and trucks in the ditches all in about 2 miles of each other. I'm thinking it was black ice since none of the cars had impact with each other, they were just scattered throughout both side of the roadway. The high today was 3 above and during that time it felt like a heat wave. He's our little blue teddy bear as he looked all day today, he is such a content baby. Shan is a lucky mom but I'm thinking she's gonna have a rough time going back to work in a few weeks... she's spoiled getting all this alone time with Garrett however, I think Kelly, his daycare provider, will be picking up when mom isn't there.

4 comments:

The Rau's said...

I think Garrett looks just like Ellyn did when she was a baby. And he's getting so big! Isn't that stroller great?! I told Mike I wanted one in adult size and he could push me around....he told me "that would be a wheelchair Shawna" Yeah, guess I don't want one of those:)

Anonymous said...

OMG - how cute is he?? think this is the first time I have seen a photo of him with his eyes open- very cute!!!

L

Lynn said...

Those cheeks! I can't resist those cheeks! Good thing I get to see him tomorrow.

Natalie said...

I can't even put into words how adorable he is! Give his little cheeks a kiss for me :)