Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause

One of my favorite things for winter are my smartwool socks. I bought 2 new pair this year and they are knee highs, I love them!! I did this type of picture a few years ago for Christmas (naked shower scene).... don't go getting all grossed out it was just my naked feet and legs with a towel dropped on the floor..... honest it's not as bad as it sounds.... John was totally dressed.... honest I had clothes on the top that you couldn't see......really it's still displayed in my bathroom for everyone to see..... even little kids have seen it..... now I'm embarrassed.....anyway..... so I thought I would try it again with my fun socks and the fire in the background. It reminds me of the song "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause".

Only 3 more SPT's..... yeah!! If I do the POTD in 2009 I certainly won't make a stupid rule about having a self portrait day.... you guys know enough about me already that I'm sure you didn't want to know. Especially after the naked shower scene....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Socks!!! I also enjoy SPT.

Photos by Julee said...

Next time you don't have anything to post, let all of us see the "naked shower scene". We can judge for ourselves. Love the socks - and the photo.