Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ornaments

We burned the brush pile out at the shack tonight, it was a really warm night and the fire was huge. I didn't take my camera out, I still kinda baby it. The kids had a great time exploring the night in the woods with their cat eye lights on their hats. Lynn and Jesse brought their puppy Maggie and she had so much fun with those kids, she had to wear off some of that built up energy tonight.

I used my ornament wreath as our table centerpiece this year. This picture is in celebration of the completely finished painted dining room. Now only 4 more rooms to finish.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lynn & Jesse brought their puppy! Hmmm. Funny! ; ) Actually yes we have decided to keep her. We barely made it out of the driveway and she was sleeping! She definitly wore off that energy!