Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sharon's view from my eye

We arrived at my sister Sharon's and within the next few hours I was out scouting the views.  Here is her pond that is simply beautiful.  It's so clear and each and every rock is placed in the exact spot she wanted.  When she would come home to visit she loaded her truck down with rocks, these are all Wisconsin rocks.  She dug this pond with a shovel and a 5 gallon bucket.... she is one determined gardener.


Her brick path into the secret garden.


A weed that she hates..... we don't have weeds like this in Wisconsin


Her front porch








I only walked about 1/4 of the way down the driveway, they say it's pretty spooky at night.... well I'm thinking it's pretty spooky during the daylight.


Spooky tangled trees


The trees are just slightly turning colors there, they just had lots of rain to help with their drought season so it was pretty green.



There are lots of stories to tell about our trip but I'll save that for another post.

No comments: