Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Miss Rea's Sneak Peeks

This special little girl came over for her 6 months photos.  I really enjoy taking her pictures but I enjoy the snuggling that I get even more.  It was great to see her mommy again and auntie that I haven't seen in like forever.  

This outfit is in daddy's family and MUST be used in photos.  Miss Reaghan looked quite cute in her stripes.




6 months is the age to start chewing on everything and this copper bucket was pretty tasty








It's also the age to discover their toes.


Mommy and Reaghan looking pretty comfortable.


It was great to see all of you again, can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so nice, she is soooo cute! (not that I was worried) Thanks again for fitting us in. -Miranda