Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Sneak Peek

I'm a bit behind with sneak peeks and I'm sure there are many anxious moms out there waiting..... I will get them up as soon as I can.  So here is one from last week with the sweetest family ever.  They are from out of town and after I guided them to the location (no thanks to their GPS) we had a great time with photos.   



Grandma and grandpa really love this little girl.



Ellery was listening to a story during this time.  The entire family can recite her favorite book without even looking at it.  Ellery loved it and listened so closely when they would all chant the story to her.  Now that's the meaning of a favorite book.








Thank you all for a good time, it was so nice to meet you all and the blueberry buckle you brought me..... let's just say I left it on the cupboard and somehow it disappeared.......... you were right my husband loved it :)

No comments: