Monday, October 10, 2011

Beautiful Baby Girl K

This little girl was so cute, her skin was so smooth and soft and she has a dark complexion like her daddy.  Those beautiful dark eyes and dark hair along with some pretty good smiles. 


How about a close up so you can see for yourself how beautiful her skin is...... I stole a few snuggles in between photos.  No stranger anxiety with this little girl.


I thought she looked like one of those old photos that they painted on film so I did my best to repeat that look.


The neighbor was throwing away an old cabinet and John was going to haul it to the woods for him but stopped at home to see if I wanted it first.  {he only claims to call my stuff junk, secretly he really likes it}.  I didn't have a use for the cabinet but couldn't resist taking the drawers in two different fun colors.  The next night this little girl came over and I just had to try it out.  Loving the pink and green!!


One more outfit change and Miss K did her best at sitting by herself for a couple minutes. 




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She has gotten so big since I seen her last! However, I think Max has her beat on weight! Hahaha! She is so her daddy! Don't even get me started on her cuteness! Love all these! Love that thing she is sitting in too on the first one!

LisaS said...

OMG- how beautiful- adorable!!!

L