Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miss Mallory

Miss Mallory came over for a visit today and when she walked in the house I couldn't get over what a big girl she is getting to be.  She is no longer a baby, she is a toddler..... but a very cute toddler.   She reminds me so much of Lynn when she was that age.  She looks just like her and with those blue eyes and long eyelashes she will give her daddy some troubles when she comes home asking if she can go to the dance with a boy. 

Lynn - "Can I go to the dance with a boy?"
M&D - "who is the boy?"
Lynn - "his name is Jesse Frey"
M&D - "how old is he?"
Lynn - "he's a Junior"
M&D - "Lynn you are only a freshman, no you cannot go to the dance with a Junior boy"
Lynn - "but mom he's really nice to me, I'll be fine he's a really nice boy"
M&D - "okay but he better be good to you or he'll have to deal with us"





Yes Miss Mally's daddy was Lynn's first date and we couldn't have picked a better son-in-law and daddy for our grandchild.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures! Mallory is soooo stinkin' adorable :) She's one of many reasons I wish Lynn and I lived closer to each other!