Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 100 days

So this morning was the 100th day of going to the gym.  I woke up before my 4:45am alarm but of course I don't get out of bed and then I still push the snooze (habit that I really like) I lay there awake and think that when I agreed to meet my sister at the gym before work, beat my body for a straight 45 minutes, I would never last at this crazy stupid thought.  I still hate getting up in the mornings but I do it, I still have sore muscles, I still have to stop and pretend that I need a drink of water so I can catch my breath when crazy Jen teaches boot camp.  I still have to wonder how these stupid lunge walks will ever make a difference.  But I do it and I have to say "I love it". 


1 comment:

Patti said...

That is great that you are still hanging in there!!!!! Keep it up!!