Monday, October 18, 2010

Another fun family

 I spent the morning with a fun bunch of kids, they have so much energy and beautiful smiles.  We let them explore the stumps, river, ducks, sticks, rocks... and when mom said "okay kids come here", they were right there posed all smiles cooperative beautiful kids.  A couple shutter clicks and they were gone again.  Mom says they are like this all day at home, I would have loved to have this many kids running around, they are a very lucky family.

Dad is a very busy guy and couldn't make the session so we did what we could without him.




I told them I wanted serious looks "NO SMILES" and this is what I got.


Oh there good at serious all right!!


One shot that I always wanted to do was to have a family crawl out on this log but I fear someone would fall in.  Mom says "they do that all the time, let's send them out there".  


They all did stay dry but I think they were secretly wanting to fall in.  

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Great minds think alike...I took a bunch of senior pics on that log....