Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Number 4

We are going to be grandparents again, this will be number 4.  It's officially out in the open...... our daughter Lynn is expecting child number 2.   She's been very sick lately and I have a hard time seeing her this way, I don't like my kids to be sick or hurt. 

This may sound crazy but I feel my girls pains.  I know when they are having monthly troubles, I knew when Shanon went into labor with Garrett.  I was sick when Lynn wasn't feeling well while living in Oregon.  If I don't feel good I call both of them to find out what's wrong.  Now the weird part..... I even felt the labor pains when our dog Brandon (yep it's a boys name but she was a girl) was in the garage having her puppies.  I woke up sick with belly pains that night and could not shake it.  After a hour or so I walked downstairs and could hear something in the garage... Brandon had a few puppies already and was still having them.  As soon as she was done my belly ache went away.  Weird huh?

A few weeks back Lynn was spending the night and we talked about her lack of energy and not feeling well, when I went to bed that night I took the box of saltines out of the cupboard, put them on the counter and said "Lynn in case you get up before us".  She just smiled.  We're so excited and can't wait.

Lynn has a very fun exciting way of telling stories so if you have time read her announcement post.  here 

Not sure what this photo has to do with my announcement but it's what's happening around us right now, they are taking the corn down and soon you will see us again..... I'm gonna miss my walls.

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Congrats Connie....very happy for all of you.

Deb said...

Congratulations! You will be catching up with us at four.

Lynn said...

And Dad gets the heartburn... but I don't think he has had any this time around.