Friday, October 22, 2010

Nap or Nature Walk?

John went bow hunting tonight and I thought I would surprise him by being at the cabin when he got in, so I took my laptop and thought I would edit pictures while I waited....... I left way before dark.   Um yeah my plan didn't work so well..... he didn't have the power on so I was without electricity and a dead battery.  I then thought this is a good time for a nap, ahhhhh yes a nap, no one around peace and quiet and a warm comfy couch with a cold pillow.  Yeah me nap..... after 5 minutes of wondering why I was trying to nap when I don't nap and how people can nap and how many things I have to do and I could take a walk.... I got up and took a walk around the woods until it got dark and scary out there by myself.  I then went back to the cabin and waited for the hunter to return.


1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

I don't nap either....never have been able to do that.