Friday, October 8, 2010

More Vacation

Believe it or not I can still move after yesterday so we decided to go kayaking.  Not sure if this was a very smart idea but it's one thing I can cross off my bucket list..... not that I have a bucket list but if I did this might be on it.  :)

We started off with finding a glob of yuck in the water which happens to be the only 1 celled animal that lives in water..... hummmm can't remember and don't have time to google it, it's something like Brizonie.  It was gross whatever it's name is, there are tons of them grouped together to make this slimy animal.... we put him back!!




The weather was georgous, we had such a fun relaxing afternoon paddling around for a little over 3 miles.  I decided to not take my camera since I didn't think it would be a good idea to have one of my Canon's sunk in the bottom on the lake with a wedding the next day so these are from my little point and shoot. 


Here's John taking in some sites


We got close enough to switch the camera and he took a few of me


The view on my way back was breat taking and John had the camera on the beach so I paddled as fast as I could so I could grab the camera and go back out before the sun changed.  It was worth it. 



I would go again in a heartbeat......... I loved it.

No comments: