Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wine making

 My Saturday session got rained out so I helped my sister Gayle bottle her wine.   Ohhhhh yeah it's a good batch.  We ended up with 72 bottles and only drank the left overs.  :)

The second batch was kinda bland it was Peach Raspberry and didn't have much flavor due to the peaches, we thought about dumping it down the drain but then we added tons more sugar, everythings better loaded with sugar right?  It's Yummmy stuff now.



All we need is the labels



2 comments:

Patti said...

I'm sure you are aware that adding sugar makes your alcohol content go up, but what the heck! You can't dump wine!! By the way I do have room on my wine rack for a few bottles. hehe

Photos by Julee said...

How funny....I was thinking the same thing Patti was - sugar makes alcohol content much higher! Sounds yummy though...I am starting my two Christmas batches this week.