Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ben and Holly = Sneak Peek

Ben turns 3 and he is quite the boy.  He is all about running, water, ducks, running, dirt, running, not looking at me, running...... he was quite the challenge but he wasn't faster than me.

Good thing I have a fast shutter because this straight on look lasted about .10 milliseconds.



Ben's sister Holly loved to pose for me while we tried to get Ben stopped in one spot.  Here is a bouquet of leaves and a paintbrush flower she picked for me.  I went home with an oak leaf, a bouquet of leaves, a paintbrush flower, a feather and a very happy girl.  Holly wanted me to come eat supper with them, she also wants me to come to her birthday party.....  I love kids


Another .10 millisecond look


Dad finally put him up in a tree by standing on the picnic table so he couldn't run.  Much to dad's surprise he liked it and didn't want to come down. 


You have to love a little sunshine on your baby boys face as he watches the ducks. 



And one more pose from Miss Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of Holly and Ben-- what a terrific job you did!