Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cross Country Meet

 Tonight I was invited to a cross country meet to take photos for the Colby-Abby team.  I have never been to a CC meet and had no idea what to expect.  I give lots of credit to these kids.... I cannot run 50 feet let alone 2 1/2 miles. 

 The girls started out on the bottom of a hill and when they came over the top all those colors were gorgeous.   Then the went into the woods and I had to run to the next photo op site.... then run again...... and again....... and again...... remember I said I couldn't run, so at the end we stayed put and waited for the girls to come back around.

It was a beautiful night and I have lots more photos to share just no time to post them tonight so here's one to hold you over till the weekend. 



The sunset on the way home was blinding but worth a stop on the side road to take a picture.




1 comment:

Patti said...

I miss the days of going to the cross country meets to watch Megan. I said the same thing when I first went, "I didn't come here to run!" But if you want to be a spectator you have to run.