Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Colors

During our up north trip we stopped a "few" times.  John and I had such a good time, I think we'll do it again real soon.



John always wants to take my picture,I don't like that side of the camera, but since we were having such a good time I gave in. 


Bet you didn't know I could balance on the edge of a raging river without a scared shit-less look on my face.  Must be all those morning exercise classes that keep my leg muscles strong.  Speaking of those early morning classes, I never thought I would last this long.... with the weather getting cold I'm not sure how much longer I can make it, my bed is really warm and it's very hard to crawl out of it at that god-awful early morning hour.  I'm also not sure if I see any results from all that hard work.  Sure I feel different, I'm no longer sore with every move I make, I can walk for miles without getting winded, but that dang scale is stuck and has been stuck for quite some time.  (between you and me I think it's broken, that's what I'm going with)    I know, I know they say muscle weighs more than fat but I still feel my fat content is more than the muscle so this morning I upped my weights in class..... yeah baby let's move that scale!!

No comments: