Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Need to change things up

Is anyone else thinking that this is it for nice weather?  I'm feeling like summer is over and we better start preparing for fall cold rainy weather.  I know I really hate to say this but come on Mother Nature I need a little more sunshine and nice days to help me make it through the long winter.  My house is painted in fall colors which I really love but for the summer I jazz it up a bit with bright blues, apple greens and aqua just to get that pop of color that screams warm sunshine summer.  I'm thinking those colors need to be put away for awhile but I'm NOT READY. 

I need another Jeep ride with the top down, I need another shorts day, I need another warm morning, I need dry soil to cut down the garden, I need another pool day........ okay I'll survive without it, but if you really want to see me happy just one of those needs will do.


1 comment:

jules said...

I feel like it's gone too and I'm not too excited about that. I do love fall too, but just not yet....