Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter Pick up

So today is much nicer outside so I moved my cleaning craze outdoors. I cleaned the patio and the garage porch. I hauled tons of stuff to my garden shed, the walls in that shed are starting to push outward. I don't like the empty look for either of these spaces but John thinks they should look like this all year.

I had a few plants that were still living so I couldn't throw them away quite yet, so I made a front door arrangement, we'll see how long Mr Winter lets me keep it.


And of course I have to show you the garage porch... you don't have to like it, I certainly don't. I filled my Grandmothers wagon with pumpkins and a living plant yet just to keep something up for fall. John has to put away the patio heater and the inside of the garages have to be cleaned to make room for the bench. That bench is from when we bought this house it was left on the front porch, that was 26 years ago. My mom always said to me every time she came over.... "when you throw that bench away let me know I'll take it". She knew I was a thrower of everything so she was thinking she would have it a year after we moved it. It certainly needs tender loving care but it's our main source of seating at 3 o'clock break. You would think with this big of a garage that we'd have tons a room for all our stuff.... nope you just get more stuff.

No comments: