Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's a girl to do....

when the weather is getting cold?



BUY NEW SHOES!!





Why is it that buying shoes makes me happy? A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, a way to a girls heart is through her shoes. I love, love love the look of boots and that is the hot style for fall of 2009 so I bought myself a brown pair for those occasions that I my black ones will not match my outfit. After my foot surgery I bought more shoes that hurt my feet than those that don't, unfortunately I can't tell if my feet will hurt until after I wear them for awhile. Having my foot (feet) surgery was the best thing that I could have done but it took me about 2-3 years to not have pain in my feet everyday. For over the last year I can walk, run, exercise and wear fun shoes..... yeah!! Check these out, now I just have to break them in so I can wear them all day, until then they will be fun to wear when John and I go out.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love 'em!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute and you suck!! wish i could wear tall boots- not with these fat calfs!!!! And I was with you when you bought those black ones...those were cute too!!!

L