Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day trip

John and I took a day trip to a new winery that there is so much talk about. Neither John or I are wine drinkers so we decided to have an open mind and just enjoy the beautiful day and one of the last Jeep rides before it's too cold. We both worked very hard cleaning up flowers that morning and early afternoon so we were both into a relaxing late afternoon. That is exactly what we got and we both had a favorite wine by the time we finished the 12 different taste samples. It was a great time and I'm ready to go back again. It is so worth your time even if wine is not your thing. (Now I may be able to get into my Tuscan Italian Theme complete with wine). Read more about our trip on the Hemmer Happenings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was here a couple of years ago- but not since they made all the new updates. And Miranda had a bridal party there about a month ago and had a great time. I would love to get back there again- I know they hold different fun days I do beleive all year.

L