Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cleaning

Since I'm working 2nd shift I have been getting lots of cleaning done. I think it's because I am here all day by myself and can do what I want, it's daylight and it feels like a vacation day.... until 2:30!! I didn't get much sleep last night since I'm such a creature of habit when I went to work I got my Mt Dew bottle and it took me my 9 hours to drink it like everyday when I go to work.... well when my shift was done the caffeine was kicking in big time so result was..... 2 hours of very restless sleep. I was up with John at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I not only cleaned the living room I also re-arranged it. The furniture has been pushed back against all the walls since we started with the house re-do so it hasn't felt much like a comfortable place to relax. Now even though we are still ripping out walls, drywalling, patching, painting, staining.... I have a place to relax. I know this is SPT and I'm not in the picture but I will tell you that from 12-1 I tried to take a nap in this clean relaxing spot.... no such luck with the nap since I'm not a nap person but I did get a couple HGTV shows watched. Here is my new arrangement, for awhile anyway, I can't wait for paint and pictures on the walls.

Yes that's my Mt Dew in there.... I won't ever learn will I?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh! I like it!!! Makes me want to go get my chair from the Freys and put in our living room! I like that look! Mary and I had a chair swap... except she forgot to swap and give me my chair! Hmmm... was it a trick!?!