Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Working from home...

There is only one good thing about me having to bring work home.... I can have a drink while I work! LOL I'm working on a new program and there is not enough hours in the day to take care of all that is required for production to start so..... I must work at night also.
I had to blur the screen due to the new project pictures being TOP SECRET, it's very fun having cool projects to work on and not just radio knobs. Gotta keep this short so I can go back to work. John just shakes his head at me with two computers, two cameras, a stack of paperwork and my drink surrounding me on the couch as he relaxes next to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous... I would love to have a cocktail right now, and a job!!! LOL

L

The Rau's said...

I am scared that your drink is going to spill on your computer....hurry up and drink it. LOL

Lynn said...

Shawna, I was totally thinking the same thing... her computer is on her lap and her drink is on her computer... please don't sneeze or move suddenly.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that is a secret project? Or was that the drink talkin? Your funny. I read you everyday, you inspire me! Miss u.

KR