Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Again...

Today is Lynn's Birthday.
Where did the years go, it seems like only a few years ago we wrapped her in pink blankets and brought her home, she rode her pony down the front steps, tight rolled her pants, wore 2-3 pairs of socks, wallpapered her room with magazine shoe ads, giggled with her sister at bedtime, stamped her feet up the stairs when she was mad, and now she's 25. She is our creative child so I needed to use my noggin and find a picture to represent her.
Lynn this picture is for you
Independent
Creative
Strong
Adventurous
Unique
and
Beautiful

Happy Birthday Sweatheart - We love you

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You are too sweet!!! I loved it! Brought tears to my eyes!!

I do have to say I was really scared to scroll down and see what the picture was. I thought it was going to me in tight rolled jeans! Or the picture of me on hippie day with my headgear in!! That was all I could picture as I slowly scrolled down to see the POTD! Whew!! : )

I love you guys so much!!