Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Self Protrait Tuesday :(

So John gets a little frustrated with me once in awhile, I run from one place to another, I press my luck with the clock all the time. Here's the story.... last night I leave work 45 minutes late so I can't go to the gym, I promised to take Elly to gymnastics, so I rush home. On my way I call Adam so he can feed El supper.... she's sleeping and they can't wake her up. Great! I fly in the house, John is making BLT's for supper and I have 15 minutes to wake up El feed her, myself and change my clothes. So I make El's supper and try to wake her up, I need to change.....John washed jeans and socks so they are downstairs for me.... perfect, I strip in the living room... boots right in the middle of the living room floor, jacket on the chair, skirts, nylons, and blazer lying all over the steps. I make and eat a BLT, pack El's supper b/c she is still sleeping, get the car seat from Adam's car, get El in her boots and coat while she's sleeping, grab everything, kiss John as I fly by... oh yeah Hi Adam! This is me and my schedule all the time, I overbook everything and I think I can make and do everything, and I can, but it makes me stress and rush.


So I get El to gymnastics 5 minutes to spare... yeah. She even woke up in the truck ate half her sandwich, a cheese slice, juice box, and half her treat. Now I can relax as I watch her tumble and jump around. At one point I had to turn my back on those little girls jumping on the sky jumper a million at a time, someone was gonna get hurt. Now I am suppose to go to the gym... I don't feel like it, it's late and I'm just going home. Of course I get home and have to take a POTD so I rush around the house collecting all the green items, grab the camera and my lens cap is missing....WHAT?? I panic, where did I lose it, where did I put it??? okay silly calm down and just look at the last picture taken so you can look there for your lens cap..... well it's a picture of my boots, coat, and clothes lying all over. I'm shocked, who would leave their stuff lying all over the house and not pick it up. I get upset with that type of behaviour, it doesn't take but two seconds to pick up your clothes, there's a closet hang up your coat!! I snap my head around to look at John who is grinning from ear to ear and says "thought you might want to blog your mess I had to pick up". I found my lens cap, he forgot to put it back on after he took the pictures.


John had a little camera issue so the pictures were a bit blurry so I had to do a funky glowing edge but there's my boots and coat, just where I left them.






Thank you dear for putting up with me and my busy schedule. I am always late for meetings or appointments we make after work, I am always in a hurry, I am always overbooking myself and you are the one to suffer. You do more laundry and cleaning during the week than I do in a month, you pick up after me, and you try to stay out of my way when the Tasmanian Devil spins through the house on her way to another place. I challenge you daily and I'm very sorry, someday I will slow down.... maybe.

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy is great, but don't jeopardize your health and happiness. I've never seen anyone enjoy life as much as you, don't let busy stop that. Obviously John LOVES YOU LOTS!