Saturday, March 22, 2008

Peeps

What is Easter without Peeps? I like them stale, the harder they are the better. John's mom always brings me peeps that are stale, this year she thought they were too stale and was going to throw them away...... NOOOOO they are perfect, they crack in pieces vs pull apart. Yummy!
Have a Happy Easter

Note: why can't they get the eyes and nose on these little guys where they belong. First I had to search through a bazillion packages at the store for the best ones and then I had to search for the best bunnies in the package to place them in the front. I put the off center eyed guys in the back, they just look like their looking to the right.

2 comments:

The Rau's said...

i just ate a peep out of jett's easter bag...it was soft and mushy, pulled apart. yummy!
you know you can put them in the microwave and make them stale rather than waiting for them to get stale.

Anonymous said...

ok seriously- i am going to have nightmares- those eyes really scared me... but i must say i prefer them soft - eat those eyes right off!!! Happy Easter!!!

L