Sunday, March 30, 2008

Inspiration Piece

While visiting Lynn in Appleton we had lunch at a very cute Italian Pizza Place. The pizza, pasta and sandwich menu was mouth watering along with the view. I was looking for inspiration to paint the dining room, living room and entryway and I think this is it. I little Tuscan Italian Style. Here is the front view of the Italian Cafe, we had to eat inside since it was a little chilly for outdoor dining. I am going to have this picture framed.

Okay so it's not really the Pizza Place we ate at.... maybe it's a picture I bought at Hobby Lobby which happens to match the colors I picked out. What'ca think? Walls will be 2 shades of tan with an accent wall of burnt orange and apple green along with mustard yellow for a pop of color, pottery vases, detailed wood pieces and scrolled iron decor.....Here is the picture with the color samples. Now I can't wait to start, anyone wanna go shopping?

(Tan colors look a little off on my monitor), don't worry they won't have a pink hue.

No comments: