Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Friday belt

I have had this belt for years, I don't even know how long. It's been a few notches tighter and a few notches looser over the years.





It has been a measurement for me, now my jeans are lower so the belt has to be viewed differently. Of course a girls hips are bigger than the waist where our jeans used to be (looking back I feel they were only a few inches below my chest :O) now the jeans fit below your belly, heck the zippers are only 2 inches long and they used to be 6 inches long. I hope the style never goes back!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I have the even older version of this belt and it is starting to shred... hmm... time to get a new one, eh!?

I remember when you got your belt because it was like a step up from mine and I wore it once with a long (amish looking) jean skirt and yellow tank top. I thought I was the bomb! I was dating Jesse (when wasn't I dating Jesse?) and we went to some wedding in Abbotsford. Too funny that I can remember that. I can even picture us standing in the parking lot chatting with his high school buddies.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is why do you call it a Friday belt, and then take a picture of it on a Tuesday??? Now remember I am blonde!!! LOL

L

Lynn said...

Ohmygosh! Are you watching American Idol? Some of these girls are wearing their pants REALLY high!!! I think your fear is coming true... the style is coming back!!!! AAHHH!!

And they have tight shirts on that are tucked in to really show off how high their pants are!! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually interested in why we even spoke about a belt that is only worn on Friday. I'm missing the purpose of the subject.